Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday Blog Hop!

Hi, fellow blog hoppers, welcome to novapsych!

Book Blogger Hop


Follow Friday Question: 

What is on your current playlist right now?



My playlist tends to change hourly, but currently I'm listening to:

MBLAQ
Reik
Cobra Starship
My Chemical Romance
The Academy Is...
All Time Low
Motion City Soundtrack
New Found Glory
Owl City
The Cab
The Beatles

Blog Hop Question: 
If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?

Yes!  Or at least, I try to.  Since my book budget is perpetually underfunded, I usually have to rely on my local library - which doesn't exactly have an extensive collection.  So yes, I will try to hunt down other books, but I may or may not be successful.

2 comments:

  1. I mainly listen to country so I haven't really heard of any of those:( I have heard of The Beatles though;)

    I'm your newest follower and you can visit my FF at http://guiltypleasuresreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday_22.html

    Happy FF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new books from authors I love. Just hopping by.
    Coreena

    ReplyDelete