Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday (4)

Wishlist Wednesday is where I mention an upcoming title that I'm really excited about reading!

This week, I can't wait for Ascendant, by Diana Peterfreund!  I loved the first book in the series (my review's here) and I hope the sequel can measure up to the standards set by Rampant.






I have to admit, the cover isn't as impressive as Rampant's.  The teaser summary sounds pretty cool, though, especially the final line: Should Astrid be saving the world from killer unicorns, or saving the unicorns from the world?  If you want to read more about the book, check it out at HarperTeen.com.

So what do you think?  Do you like Peterfreund's writing?  Will you be reading Ascendant?  And what book can you not wait to get your hands on?

No comments:

Post a Comment