Friday, September 24, 2010

Follow Friday Blog Hop Funness



My question for you guys, what is your high fashion book? --- translation --- best book cover ever.

Definitely Dark Life (my review and a picture of the cover here).  Although you can't really see it on-screen, it's got this great glossy finish with metallic elements.  Gorgeous.



Book Blogger Hop


When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?


Usually a day or two after I finish.  Sometimes I'll start early if I've got a point I really don't want to forget, and sometimes I'll procrastinate if I didn't like the book.  I don't like to review right away, because I have this funny little habit of needing to kind of step back and think about the book as a whole; if I just read it I'm still too involved with the characters I liked and the plot if I liked it to write a really honest review.


Alright, that's it for this Friday!  Welcome to novapsych, friends :)

10 comments:

  1. Already following! Just stopping by to say hi and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here!

    I do love Dark Life's cover :)
    I'm amazed at how many of the choices people are making are new books though!

    Check out my Hop here:
    Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday and a Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just stopping by from the Blog Hop.
    I'm a new follower, and I'd appreciate if you follow me back!
    Hafsah
    IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i'm stopping by from the blog hops!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, stopping by from FF! (which means I'm also a new follower) I like the title of your blog.
    Have a great weekend!
    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here from the hop...
    I love your style of reviewing. I really like how you break up your reviews into different sections and star each one. I will definitely be back!

    If you have a moment, come check out my blog. I would love to have you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same way about reviewing - I have to step back and thinking about how I really feel about it before I review it. I like your blog :) I'm a new follower!

    If you get a chance, check out my blog. I've got a few giveaways going on.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Stopping by on the hop! I definitely agree - I procrastinate when I didn't like a book...I also procrastinate sometimes when I really LOVED it because I just can't find the words to express my adoration and want to be able to do it justice. It's a tightrope walk lol.

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopping by….

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for the answer to this week’s questions…it was my question that was chosen…pretty neat.

    I also have a lot of review you may want to check out.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone….hop on over to my blog to see MY answer to MY question. :)

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Just stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend! =)

    -Kaitlyn
    http://nocturnalreadings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete