Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shay Doran's Clues

I got a package in the mail today. Inside was a letter.


Thanks for helping me with this. I think if we all post pics on Facebook of the clues we find, then together we can solve this mystery.

Shay

Well, obviously I was excited.  And my clue was in the form of... an old book?


I was a little confused until I noticed two bookmarks.  Openig the book to the marked pages, I found





Although you probably can't see it in those pictures, there were words outlined in the design. The first read just "Efron Bane."  The second said, "Marise's death made him master of the Bane pack."

I've got no idea where this is going, but I'm excited!  And now I really can't wait to read Nightshade!

1 comment:

  1. Very curious goings on there for Shay. I just hope every who got a piece posts it eh? heh

    ReplyDelete