Friday, September 17, 2010

General Update Part Deux

First of all:




Friday Following funness :) This is my first time so I might very well be doing it wrong, but yeah... follow me, let me know, I'll follow you?  That's how this works, right?

Next order of business, I've decided to revamp the Friday meme.  It's just going to be Feature Friday from now on.  This might mean playlists, fashion, poetry, whatever I happen to feel like rambling about any particular week.  Approve?

Finally, just posted the review for The Hunchback Assignments.  You should check it out because I write awesome reviews :)

And that concludes this time's General Update.  If you read this far, YOU are AWESOME.

Thanks for reading, following, visiting, commenting... whatever it is you do, I appreciate it and hope you're liking novapsych!

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by on the hop. I'm a new follower.
    I'm still 17 at heart despite being double that age in real life. I love YA books.
    If you love giveaways like I do then stop by my blog and check out my new giveaway linky:
    Got Great Giveaways?
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog-hopping by to visit and follow! Thanks for the review of The Hunchback Assignments--I'll know to avoid it, now, since I usually can't take those levels of cheesiness. :-)

    -Tiger

    http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in to say hi via the hop! I'm a huge YA fan as well so I look forward to reading more of your reviews. I read your Clockwork Angel review, I LOVED that one as well:) I'm a new follower and I hope you have a great weekend!

    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. here via the hop. im a follower so you should follow me :D http://epicbooknerd.blogspot.com. Follow friday/ blog hop is easy you make your post and link it. Then you follow as many blogs as you want( typically the more you follow the more that follow you!) then if someone follows you you follow them (unless you can't stand their blog). I hope that helps and makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there *waves*,

    Just making my round via hop. I love checking out new blogs and visiting old ones becuase everyone has unique content! This week I'm trying to reach 325 followers and for every follower I get this week they will get one too!!! So hop one over!

    Take Care,
    Badass Bookie (Lisa)xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a brand spankin' new blogger! Two months down, that's great. You're doing a fabulous job running this blog! Keep the party going and I'll definitely be back for more book goodness!

    I'm Rowena from The Book Scoop and I'm just hopping through from the blog hop.

    Happy reading and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to have found you via the Hop and FF. Enjoying your blog - looking forward to reading more. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everybody~ and I love all of your blogs too!

    ReplyDelete