Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trailer Tuesday (3)

In Trailer Tuesday memes, I spotlight two really cool book trailers I discovered in the past week!

First up, Beautiful Creatures.  This book has been out for a while, and I've been meaning to read it.  This video is gorgeous - I love the still shots - and the music/rain sounds give it a totally creepy, eerie vibe.  If I'd never even heard of Beautiful Creatures, this video would make me desperate to read it!





Next up, to continue the awesome/eerie trend, I present: Blue Is For Nightmares!  I stumbled on this completely by accident - I'd never even heard of the book before - but now I really, really, really wanna read it!  Seriously, this trailer is a-maz-ing!




What do you think of this week's trailers?  And what are your favorite book trailers (or, least favorite)?

No comments:

Post a Comment