Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trailer Tuesday

Welcome to another weekly post I'd like to start (I think I'm the only one that does this, but if somebody else does too, let me know so I can credit them.)  Here I'll post some cool trailers for upcoming books!

Well, this week's selections are actually already published, but I just now found the videos so I think we can let it slide.  First up: Stolen, by Lucy Christopher.  The book by itself looks pretty cool, and I really like the artsy, almost watercolor feel of the video.  Also, I'm a sucker for cool accents.






Next up is Hush, Hush from Becca Fitzpatrick.  This book is in my to-read queue, and now I find it's got an awesome video to go with.  1: the cloud scenes are cool.  2: the falling feathers are cool.  3: the music is cool.  So overall, a pretty cool video.






So those are this week's lucky two trailers.  What do you think of them?  And what's your favorite book trailer?

No comments:

Post a Comment