Monday, June 20, 2011

Author Interview: Karyn Henley, This or That

Today I'm thrilled to welcome Karyn Henley, author of Breath of Angel, to novapsych for a This-or-That interview!

- - - - - - - - -

Outside or inside?
Inside with big windows so I can look out.

Summer or winter?
Summer. (although my favorites are spring and fall)

White chocolate or dark chocolate?
Definitely dark chocolate. About 72% cocoa.

Sweet or sour?
Salty. (sweet-salty or sour-salty would work)

TV shows or movies?
Movies. I love the music that underscores movies as well as the longer stories that movies can tell.
Dictionary or thesaurus?
Oooh. That’s a hard one. I use the thesaurus more, though.

Pen or pencil?
Pen. Especially when writing, a pen prevents me from erasing what I may decide later I should have kept. So I just draw a line or an X through something I want to delete in case I want to undelete it later.

Cats or dogs?
Cats. I love dogs, too, but cats are less dependent and not usually as needy as dogs.

M&Ms or Skittles?
M&M’s. It’s the chocolate! 

Gold or silver?
Silver. My wedding ring is white gold, which looks like silver.

Poetry or prose?
Again, a hard, hard choice. I love both. But I think I’m more picky about poetry. I think it’s harder to write than prose, though both need rhythm and flow. I read more prose. So I’ll go with prose.

Truth or dare?
Truth. Integrity is a pretty big deal for me.

- - - - - - - - -

Thanks for stopping by, Karyn!  Great answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment