Friday, November 19, 2010

Follow Friday Blog Hop!

Hi, blog hoppers! Welcome to novapsych!


Book Blogger Hop


Follow Friday Question: How long have you been book blogging?

Since August. It feels like way longer, but I'm actually only in my fourth month!  It's lots of fun so far. I love writing reviews and I just had my first author interview!

Blog Hop Question: Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!

Holiday traditions... I don't think I really have any, except enjoying the day (and the food!) with family at my grandparent's house.

What I'm most thankful for?  Oh, man, that's a long list.  I'm thankful for having friends and family, for being healthy and happy, for being accepted to at least one college, for enjoying (some of) my classes this year, for getting to read way too many books, for novapsych being pretty successful for a new little bloglet, and of course for all the great people I've met through book blogging!

7 comments:

  1. New follower from the hop! What a great list of things to be thankful for - and it sounds like you'll have a good Thanksgiving!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How long have you been book blogging?"


    I'm a newbie. I just started in October 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "How long have you been book blogging?"


    I'm a newbie. I just started in October 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Making my rounds on the Follow Friday. I am a new follower. I am thankful for my son and the home I live in.

    FollowFridays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by...hope you have a great weekend and a fabulous Thanksgiving.

    Here's my hop:

    (click my name)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your newest follower! Congrats on your first author interview. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I've been book blogging for about 6 months. I had a food/fitness blog for awhile before that, but I think book blogging fits my personality more.
    New follower! Congrats on your first interview!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete