Monday, November 1, 2010

Music Monday

So basically Music Monday is where I tell you about some awesome music that you really should listen to.

Dancing Queen - ABBA

So, this probably won't appeal too much to my male readers. But it is a classic great song, so much fun to dance to or sing or just enjoy.

Let's Dance - Hawk Nelson

This is just a feel-good song. It's all about being happy with who you are, instead of trying to change yourself to fit the material world. You just can't stay unhappy after listening to it two or three times.

All At Once - The Fray

If you want to analyze the lyrics, there's a nice message about true love versus temporary love. But I don't even listen to the words, I just listen. There's just something indefinable and beautiful about this song that stays with me for days after hearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment