Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Author Interview: Savita Kalhan, Top 10 TV Shows

I don’t watch tons of TV, but there are some series on TV that I hate to miss and if I’m going out I have to make sure I’ve set the recorder for them!
Here’s my top ten list from the last two decades:
  1. ER
  2. CSI (Vegas)
  3. Spooks
  4. The Wire
  5. Inspector Morse
  6. Homicide
  7. Law and Order: SVU
  8. X Files
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. My So-Called Life
I’m also going to give you a list of the TV programmes that I loved when I was growing up! These are some that I remember watching (some of it is embarrassing, and some, well, are a bit too revealing about my age!)
  1. Lost in Space
  2. Kung Fu (with David Carradine)
  3. Dr. Who
  4. Daktari
  5. Black Beauty
  6. The Persuaders
  7. Little House on the Prairie
  8. High Chaparral
  9. Wonderwoman
  10. Charlie’s Angels


Thanks so much for stopping by, Savita!

No comments:

Post a Comment