Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow Friday/Blog Hop

Hi, fellow blog hoppers, welcome to novapsych!  Take a long around, read some reviews, and enter my contest!  Comment and follow if you like what you see!

Book Blogger Hop


Follow Friday Question: 

What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)


I'm definitely pushing the Uglies trilogy, my favorite series of all time.  I've also just started Nix's Keys to the Kingdom series, which is pretty cool, and I've been recommending that to friends too.  (Reviews of that series coming soon!)

Blog Hop Question: 
What are you reading now and why are you reading it?

Two books: Drowned Wednesday, the third book in the Keys series mentioned above, and Tess of the d'Urbervilles.  I'm reading the first because I love the series and want to know what happens to Arthur in the end, and I'm reading the second because I've been on a classics-reading spree lately.

9 comments:

  1. I love the Uglies series! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to revisit the classics too :) I plan to read Tess of the d'Urbervilles someday, even though I suspect it will have me weeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here!
    My non-bookish friends never take my recomendations *grumblegrumble*
    http://owlreviewabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of those, better check those one out! I'm from the hop and I'm your new follower! Have a great weekend!^^

    Here's my FF and Book Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I loved the first Uglies book, but wasn't as fond of the latter two.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished uglies and loved it! Can't wait to start reading pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of Garth Nix's weekday series... I'll be enjoying your reviews though. I loved the whole Uglies/Pretties series so much. Really neat world that Westerfeld created.

    I've been on a classics inspired reading jag lately. I just finished Jane by April Lindner, Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict, and I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend is pretty high on my To Be Read list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nova, just stopping by on the hop and follow. I'm ur newest follower. Great blog!
    I'm currently reading Master of Smoke by Angela Knight.
    Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping by via the hop! Thought I would say hello :)

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete