Thursday, March 31, 2011

Author Interview: Aric Davis, This or That


Check out my review, and enter to win a copy of Nickel Plated!


As part of the Teen {Book} Scene tour for Nickel Plated, here's a fun  "This or That" list from author Aric Davis!

Outside or inside?

Outside! I love the outdoors, even though winter in Michigan can be a little rough. Still, fall weather and
all of barbecue season more than make up for it.

Summer or winter?

Summer, hands down. Body piercers make less money in the winter, and snow removal and being broke
is a deadly combo. Plus, for whatever reason I seem to write more when it’s nice out.

White chocolate or dark chocolate?

Dark, because it’s easier to cook with.

Sweet or sour?

Sour, but can I pick both? I love food that challenges the palate, the more complex the better.

TV shows or movies?

Movies, but HBO TV shows make it close.

Dictionary or thesaurus?

Dictionary.

Pen or pencil?

Pen. Bic, medium point, please.

Cats or dogs?

Cats!

M&Ms or Skittles?

Skittles, but it’s been years since I had one.

Gold or silver?

Stainless steel. It’s paid my bills for almost fifteen years.

Poetry or prose?

I love both, but poetry wins out.

Truth or dare?

Truth, but only if you go first.

Thanks for stopping by, Aric!  Great answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment