Friday, December 10, 2010

What's in a Name Challenge



I'm on a roll with these challenges, aren't I?  Anyways, this is a cool challenge hosted at its very own blog: WhatsinaName4.  The challenge is to read one book in each of the following categories:
  1. A book with a number in the title: First to Die, Seven Up, Thirteen Reasons Why
  2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: Diamond Ruby, Girl with a Pearl Earring, The Opal Deception
  3. A book with a size in the title: Wide Sargasso Sea, Small Wars, Little Bee
  4. A book with travel or movement in the title: Dead Witch Walking, Crawling with Zombies, Time Traveler's Wife
  5. A book with evil in the title: Bad Marie, Fallen, Wicked Lovely
  6. A book with a life stage in the title: No Country for Old Men, Brideshead Revisited, Bog Child.
As usual I haven't decided which books to read yet, but I like how this challenges requires a little creativity in choosing titles.  I can't wait for January!

No comments:

Post a Comment