Friday, December 17, 2010

Blog Hop/Follow Friday!

Hi, blog hoppers! Welcome to novapsych!



Book Blogger Hop


Follow Friday Question: What did you study in college, or are currently studying and did it lead to your current 9 to 5 or are you doing something totally different?

I'm still a senior in high school, so I don't think this totally applies.  The current plan, though, is to major in Anthropology.

Blog Hop Question: What do you consider the most important in a story: the plot or the characters?

Well, they're both important; I usually give them about equal weight in my reviews.  However, I am more likely to stick with a story that has a non-plot and great characters, than a story with a strong plot but weak characters.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,i'm stopping by through FF
    I'm your newest follower!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Anna @Books to Brighten your Mood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Happy Friday :) Old follower just stopping bu. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi old follower stopping by to say hi and wish you a Happy Holiday.

    My Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete