Monday, October 18, 2010

Music Monday

So basically Music Monday is where I tell you about some awesome music that you really should listen to.

Spinning - Jack's Mannequin

Now, I'm not a huge JM fan, but this song is just so amazing.  It makes me happy and sad and a little nostalgic, all at the same time.

This Week The Trend - Relient K

I am a huge Relient K fan. Interestingly, I didn't like this song very much when I first listened to it, but lately it's been growing on me a lot. It's got a good beat, and lyrics that everybody can relate to. Everybody's screwed up, given in to peer pressure, or felt like their life was getting out of control; and this song expresses those feelings perfectly.

Skyway Avenue - We The Kings

I heard this song called "dark," but I don't think it's dark at all. I think it's beautiful and incredibly sweet. It's the kind of song you have to play at 70 miles an hour on the Interstate, with the windows down and the volume up.

No comments:

Post a Comment